Evolve Series® Air Sulfur & Air Iron Filters
Golden Eagle water filters provide the finest, sparkling clear, filtered water. All Golden Eagle filters have long-life, corrosion resistant fiberglass tanks. There are no diaphragms or inlet manifold to plug, no solenoids to burn out.
Evolve Series® Air Sulfur (IMS) and Air Iron (IMB) Filters are extremely effective in removing hydrogen sulfide and iron, commonly associated with problem well water. These innovative designs use a unique air-injection filtering technology to oxidize sulfur or iron into precipitates that can be readily filtered and removed. Evolve Series Air Charge Filters are environmentally safe – no toxic chemicals are used like in other systems. The result is simply refreshingly good water from the tap, every time.
- Meter monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
- Easily programmed for optimum performance
- Solid-state microprocessor control
- Easy to read LED screen with user friendly console
- Flexible “adjustable cycle sequence” programming — saves salt and water
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens and lithium battery backup
- Features an optional weather cover for outdoor installations
Golden Eagle Manganese Greensand Filters
- Eliminates stains caused by manganese and iron
- Eliminates odor caused by hydrogen sulfide
Golden Eagle Manganese Greensand Filters are used for the removal of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide. Manganese Greensand is used to filter out ferric hydroxide iron. In some instances where the ferrous bicarbonate (clear) iron is at an elevated level we recommend a small softener be installed after the filter. The water supply must have a neutral pH of 6.8 or greater. Manganese at levels greater than .05 mg/L may produce a brownish black stain in laundry and on fixtures and impart an objectionable order and taste. It is usually found along with iron in soil with a high mineral content. Oxidation followed by a greensand filter is a common method of manganese removal.
Whole house filters range in size, typically between 5' - 7' tall, or about the size of small closet. Aqua Pump can install most whole house filters in a single morning or an afternoon.